Thursday 7 February 2013

Welcome to Online Cash Meter aka Cash 'n' Carry


Like the name implies, this blog is one stop shop for ogbonge money matters... *hehehehe*

I'm so glad its a reality. I've studied the pros and cons and would recommend you follow this blog cos the information
you'll be getting would change your life. For that graduate still looking for a job and cursing the federal government
Well, you can go on with that or sit down and think of how you can make your life resourceful and meaningful this year.

The contents of this blog will include Business Tips, Business opportunities, Real Online Investments Opportunities to name a few


Let me share this poem of inspiration today...

I can be a poet if i want
I can be a musician if i want
But one thing i can't be...
Is a man without HOPE
Dreams come true
If you have enough HOPE and you MOVE...

Everything in life comes down to HOPE. Before you set out to do anything this year, BELIEVE it can be done
Have GOALS, PREPARE well and have FAITH in yourself. The TRUTH is, life will only reward you with what you negotiate for
so why settle for less?

Enough of the motivational gist although it matters. In the next few days, i'll be rolling out some valid investment opportunities
that i came across and trust me, there's no 'mago-mago'.
We've all made plans for the year and one of my plans is to increase my income and help others do same.

So.. If you're interested in earning passive income this year, or increasing your streams of income, watch out for the next post.

I leave you with this quote from
George Bernard Shaw-  'A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment